Selling a home in today’s market can be challenging – 54 Realty Group understands that. While the market can be challenging, thousands of homes are sold each week in the Tampa Bay Area. What’s the difference between selling your home or failing to do so? The details!
Whether it’s our proven sales approach, effective marketing campaigns, or utilizing our extensive network, at 54 Realty Group no detail is overlooked. We pride ourselves in the use of technology and innovation to maximize the exposure of your home. We created this guide to help educate you as a Seller, and empower you to make the right decision when selecting the best agent to market and sell your home.
When we say we are “redefining service in real estate,” we mean it! Our clients come first. We will educate you on what needs to be done to have a successful sale of your home. There are many components to a successful real estate transaction; you can count on us to be there every step of the process and make sure no detail is overlooked. With a proven track record, the right skill set, and years of experience, the 54 Realty Group has the right tools to successfully sell your home. If you’re serious about selling your home, we’re dedicated to getting the job done!
“54 Realty Group Guarantee” – If you are unhappy with our service at any time, just send us written notice and we will unconditionally release you from your listing contract with 54 Realty Group.
We’re grateful for the opportunity to put our proven marketing strategy in place to produce results on your behalf.
Rose & Joe LoCicero – Founders of 54 Realty Group
We are committed to providing world class customer service and advice to assist our clients in making optimal real estate decisions. We will clearly identify our clients’ specific needs and implement a strategy to obtain the most favorable price, terms, and conditions.
To Be the Real Estate Group of Choice for Greater Tampa Bay.
Create Raving Fans by Providing Clients with a Legendary Experience
Integrity – To Always Do the Right Thing
Embrace & Drive Change, While Staying On Top Of Market Trends
Be Humble & Grounded
Build a Positive Team & Family Spirit
Continuous Growth through Training & Experience
Setting Goals & Working to Our Fullest Potential to Achieve Them
Work Hard, Play Hard
Live a Balanced & Meaningful Life
Whom You Work With Matters
Transactions have become so complex that it has become nearly impossible for a single agent to deliver the high level of service excellence that the responsibility of selling your home demands. A team approach ensures that no matter where you are in the process, someone is always actively working on getting your home sold.
Prompt Response Times
We respond to buyer inquiries (who may be inquiring about your home) within minutes. Many real estate offers are time-sensitive and we know that a prompt response can have an impact on the sale. We are committed to responding without delay!
Education & Expertise
We hold ourselves to a higher standard in real estate education and expertise. We study the market intensely every day to give you insight on current pricing trends. This allows our clients to take advantage of opportunities regardless of current market conditions.
Clients, brokers, and agents seek to work with us. They know we care, that we answer our phones, we keep our word, and are true professionals in our field. We use the most up-to-date, cutting-edge technology to produce results for our clients and are committed to getting your home sold in a timely and professional manner.
20 Ways We Make YOUR HOME Stand Out!!
Local Brokerage Network Since 54 Realty Group participates in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), most local brokerages will also feature your home on their site, giving it even more exposure.
5. Feedback We will give you feedback received from prospective Buyers and Agents regarding your home, to allow you to make needed changes to your home selling strategy.
9. Brochures Professionally designed, and commercially printed, 54 Realty Group will showcase your home in the best possible way using professional brochures that are sure to impress.
13. Custom Website Your property receives its own custom website. It will feature your property’s high-resolution photos and all the features of your home. You will also find video virtual tour links.
17. Listing Power Tools Listing Power Tools blends property-specific print and cutting-edge digital marketing techniques, all working together to enhance your listing, increase exposure for your home, and generate buyer leads.
2. Luxury Yard Sign and Post Our luxury assignment post will show that your home is professionally represented. With our clean branding, nothing will detract from your home’s curb appeal.
6. Team Approach 54 Realty Group is not only a team of well-trained agents, we also offer a support team that consists of an operations manager, transaction manager, listing coordinator, and marketing specialists.
10. Just Listed Mail Our mailing campaign will showcase your home to your neighbors and allow them the opportunity to show it to buyers they know that are currently looking to purchase a home in the neighborhood.
14. PPC Campaign We advertise your home in pay-per-click advertising on social media. This is a great way to market your home to its hyper-local market and reach home buyers that are looking for homes in your area.
18. Global Network Because 54 Realty Group participates in the List Hub network, national & international brokerages will display your home on their websites. This gives your home worldwide exposure!
3. Secure Lock Box We want your home to be secure during the showing process. So, we partner with Supra for your lock box. Supra allows only authorized key-holders to open a lock-box, and every opening is documented.
7. Buyer Database On average we have 9000+ viewers searching our website every month. Many register and save their searches. We check these searches, narrow it down to 50-100 buyers that may be interested in your home!
11. Professional Photography Your property is photographed by professional photographers for maximum marketing effect in print and online. Professional aerial photography is also used to showcase your home.
15. Video Tour Video is a popular means for advertising a home. It gives a buyer a different perspective of the home, its layout and floorplan. We will feature your home on the 54 Realty Group YouTube Channel.
19. International Exposure As one of the first real estate groups in the industry to syndicate our listings to over 80 top international real estate websites, we help more international buyers find your home for sale.
4. ShowingTime Since 54 Realty Group participates in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), most local brokerages will also feature your home on their site, giving it even more exposure.
8. Email Blast We create clean, simple and direct e-mails. They feature your home in the best light to real estate agents and potential home buyers.
12. Premier Exposure Premier exposure on: » Zillow.com » Realtor.com » Trulia.com
16. Open House It’s not just an open house, it is a 54 Realty Group, MEGA open house! We will advertise, cater, and invite your neighbors over to see your home on its market launch day.
20. Market Research We are dedicated to consistently researching the housing market to identify current trends and opportunities. Finding even the slightest changes in the market allows us to obtain the most favorable price for our clients.
The Keller Williams Global Property Specialist
As one of the first real estate groups in the industry to syndicate our listings to over 160 top international real estate websites, we help more international buyers find your home for sale.
Syndication includes top-ranked China-based website Fang, with more than 3 million unique users per day looking to buy international homes for sale.
Your listing is shared with over 600,000 international agents in more than 100 countries.
Translation and marketing of your listing in 19 different languages.
How Buyers First Learned About the Home They Bought
51% Internet Home Searches & Research
34% Real Estate Agent
8% Open House
4% Friend, Relative, or Neighbor
2% New Home Builder
<1% Print Ad
<1% Knew the Seller
<1% Magazine or Home Book
Source: National Association of REALTORS ® – 2016 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers
Your High-Definition Photography could include:
4k Video Tour
Community Market Reports
Luxury Homes by Keller Williams
Luxury Homes by Keller Williams is an exclusive, elite and sophisticated group of real estate consultants raising the bar for service in the upper-tier home market. As a member of this elite group, we offer our clients the highest level of expertise, connections, and marketing resources to assist them in selling to affluent buyers at the highest level.
THE CLHMS DESIGNATION Recognized as the mark of accomplishment in luxury markets around the world, the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) designation assures affluent buyers and sellers that the agents who have earned it have the knowledge, experience, competence, and confidence they require.
Members of The Institute who hold the CLHMS designation have documented performance in the TOP 10% of their markets, and have successfully demonstrated their expertise in the luxury home and estate market. 54 Realty Group has earned the CLHMS Designation.
Home Sale Time-line
Schedule an appointment with 54 Realty Group to discuss the best sales strategy.
Full Market Analysis Completed
Formal Listing Presentation
Competitive Sales Price Established
Executed Listing Agreement
Sign & Lock-Box Installed
Listed and Active
54 Realty Group goes to work marketing your home to interested buyers.
Submitted To Multiple Listing Service
Property Marketing Materials Prepared
Direct Mail Campaign Launched
Pay-Per-Click Campaign Started
Open House Scheduled
54 Realty Group accepts offers and works with you all the way through to contract closing.
Earnest Money Deposit
The value of your property is determined by what a buyer is willing to pay and a seller is willing to accept in today’s market.
Buyers make their pricing decision based on comparing your property to other properties SOLD in your area.
Historically, your first offer is usually your best.
If You Want to Compete, Be Competitive!
Benefits of Pricing to Sell:
Exposure to More Buyers
Increased Agent Response
Increased Advertising Response Rate
Preparing Your Home for Sale
It’s a fact: acquiring the highest market value and elevating your home above others in the same price range often comes down to first impressions. In our experience, there are some simple ways we can maximize your home’s appeal:
Keep the grass freshly cut
Remove all yard clutter
Apply fresh paint to wooden fences
Paint the front door
Weed and apply fresh mulch to garden beds
Clean windows inside and out
Wash or paint home’s exterior
Tighten and clean all door handles
Ensure gutters and downspouts are attached
Remove excessive wall hangings, furniture and knick knacks (consider a temporary self- storage unit)
Clean or paint walls and ceilings
Clean and organize cabinets and closets
Repair all plumbing leaks, including faucets and drain traps
Clean all light fixtures
Turn on all the lights
Open drapes in the daytime
Keep pets secured outdoors
Play quiet background music
Light the fireplace if seasonally appropriate
Infuse home with a comforting scent like apple spice or vanilla